Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Review of Da Vinci Jenny Lind Changer in White

Toys R Us

Classic Jenny Lind changing table comes with two shelves, a safety belt, changer pad, and metal support bracket underneath top shelf for added safety.


Just set it up last night!

Megan, Soon-To-Be Mommy Savannah, GA 5/7/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Sturdy, Easy to Assemble, Cleans Easily

Cons: Scratches Easily

Best Uses: Newborn, Preemies, Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I have not used the product yet, but to me it looks like a good and safe one. At first, the directions were a bit confusing, as there are only pictures shown with few written-out directions. But after a while, I was not confused anymore and it became easier. (note: towards the end though, for ME, it got harder again) I feel that it is overall a sturdy changing table and worth the price, though putting it together I was not sure. After seeing the end result though, I am satisfied and cannot wait to use it in a few months, when baby will come! Overall, it really is a pretty piece. :)

()

No comments: