Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just A Quick Update For My Readers

Ok, so I now I do not update as much, but I really AM busy and not just lazy. Ok, so maybe it's a combo of both lol.

I have many work at home jobs that I have been doing. Here is just a list and I'm not getting into detail b/c it is just too much lol. So message me if you want to know more but some things I cannot and will NOT disclose as I have signed contracts and I do not want to lose my job! :)

1. iDictate -- Transcription whether medical or general; no voicemails like below though.
2. Quicktate -- Transcription but of voicemails only.
3. Mturk -- Not really a job per se, just mainly to grab income when I need it lol.
4. Text121 -- I really like this job A LOT. It's easy and they pay well. It is a texting job.

Now for pending interviews or training:

1. ACD Direct -- I have training scheduled with them Dec 1st.
2. Idapted -- Interview with them tomorrow, at 10pm. It is teaching Chinese students English, which is quite cool and thank God they are not Hispanic students because me talking to guys? Umm, I would be in trouble hahaha. Just kidding ;)

Still applying to work at home jobs and outside jobs. Going to the city tomorrow to fill out apps, get 'em notarized and hand them in to apply for two county jobs. We shall see what luck I have.

That is pretty much it. On my vacation or break from college right now until Dec 1st. I will start English Composition 102 and Humanities 101 then. Books are already on there way--thanks to Mommy! She'll be paid back though, for sure!

Next year's plans: Buy a laptop as I have always wanted one and also a desktop. Might even buy a new bed. Not sure yet, but DEFINITELY a laptop. They are just too handy lol.


That's all for now. Cele and I are doing well. I notice he always wants to know about what kind of products I use. Kinda scares me, but maybe it is because he's loco for me? I mean for example, I use Caress soap right? Well, I go over to his house one day and now HE is using it. Another example to convince you? Ok. He knows that I take vitamins, so we went to Wal-Mart to pick him out some. They are One A Day Men's, ok fine, they are good, almost like mine. Want to know what he says? He tells me that these are good for now BUT when he comes to my house again he would like me to take him to the GNC store to buy the EXACT vitamins that I bought b/c he wants those. LMBO. Too funny.

How about one more example to convince you? I drink Lactaid because I cannot really stomach regular milk too well, right? Well, guess what kind of milk he drinks now? Yep! You guess it! Lactaid.

I'm not really complaining because he really doesn't fit the profile of a stalker lol, but can you imagine if he was? Uh uh, I'd have to move out of state for sure! ;)

It is kind of flattering though, as I have NEVER had any guy do that before!


Other than that, things are good. 10 months passed on the 24th. That's how long we've been a couple! Crazy how fast time goes. Still haven't started on his scrapbook, but will soon. :)

Hope everyone reading this is doing well! :)

Talk to you again soon!

Until then.

P.S. Lisa, girl sorry I did not call you back! I hope you are not offended. I wrote ya a msg on Twitter, not sure if ya got it though. Whenever you wanna go out, just say the word, and I'm giving me and Cele the green light, so to speak. He already says he's fine with it, so it's allll good! :D Miss you!

No comments: