Monday, December 1, 2008

Why So Many Questions?

So a lite bulb has gone off. It went off after hearing Cele asking me so many questions. There is no pattern to the questions and actually, I used to convince myself that this guy is just downright insecure and terrified on being cheated on again, for the third time! But a lite bulb went off and I know that he does not ask me these questions all the time because he is insecure. Here let's take a look at the questions that usually drive me nuts!!! Then we'll get into WHY they drive me nuts!!! and WHY he really asks them.

The usual questions:

What are you doing?
Are your parents home yet?
What's that noise?
What are you going to do today?
What will you do after you do _____?
Are you going anywhere today?
Did you eat breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
Are you going to have a snack/dessert?
What are you going to do tomorrow?
How was your day and what did you do?
Are you mad or bothered by me?
Did you work/study today?
Have you talked to your husband or _____ at all?
Have you talked to your mom today?

Okay, so those are the main "snapshot" of the questions I am usually asked. And man, does it drive me NUTS!!! I used to think and was convinced it was because Cele was insecure and wanted to know my every move, but I am convinced otherwise: Well, we'll discuss it after.

Let's take a trip down memory lane. Actually as I look back on it, it was definitely no "memory lane!" Try a "fire pit down Hell's lane" haha! Yeah, I'm talking about Daniel. I remember the majority of our time spent together (here in GA, not talking about in NC and the "honeymoon stage.") well anyways, the majority of his time he was working and I was of course at home.

I remember being at my computer all day, usually studying and looking/applying for jobs, and he'd come home from work and expect me to warm up his dinner and then ask how I was and say hi. Then he'd hop online and play Solitaire or watch his STUPID Primer Impacto, Noticieras or soccer stations. Ugh, nice relationship! I still don't know why he wasn't kicked to the curb because really he was a piece of work, a roommate and certainly not a "lover" or even boyfriend material! Ah, live and learn I guess!

So my point out of all this is, is that I am not upset when Cele asks me those questions, do I get a bit bothered and feel nuts? Yes! But it is not because I do not care about Cele, because I love him so much, but when the lite bulb when off I realized it is because I am not used to being asked questions and Cele only asks questions because he cares! Daniel never cared and was a self-centered prick, a$$hole, etc.! It is SO obvious now.

I think even a part of me feels like all this treatment is "foreign" to me and that I do not deserve it because I am so used to being treated like shit.


That's all I had to say. On another note, I started my two classes today. English Composition 102 and Humanities 101. Received my final grade pt. averages for last semester: B+ in ENC 101 and A- in SOS. I thought for SURE it would have been reversed but hey, I'm not complaining and plan on doing MUCH better this semester because I want A+ in BOTH classes lol!

That's all for now. Still trying to pound the computer and earn some bucks to pay bills. That's about it.

I'll check back and update if something new later in the week!

~Megs :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's awesome about your grades! Keep up the good work girl, and good luck on getting those A+s you want!

Good to hear things are going good between you and Cele! I hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!