Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Back!

So . . .

Nothing happened with Hanna, thank God. :)

It bypassed us and was quite close but luckily and thankfully we just got rain and no thunder nor ANY type of storm at all. We were LUCKY!

As for Ike, poor people in LA. How sad. Muy triste and I wish them the best and I am praying that no one dies or is severely injured.


On another note, this new weight loss plan that I am on is working wonderfully. :) I am proud to say that I have already lost some weight and it has only been since Saturday since I started my new way of eating. (I haven't even worked out either.) Though I plan on doing that soon.

I am not posting how much I have lost YET though. After all, it is ONLY because my body is in shock & also b/c I am eating a lower amt. of calories as well as losing the water weight.

An update to me and Cele: We are doing SUPERB! I totally adore him STILL and realize, yes, he has his little flaws or whatever, but MOST of us do. He is a SWEETHEART and I know that he loves me. It is SO obvious with these little things that he has done. I won't share 'em here though (unless you ask me to and/or are curious) but they are a TAD bit personal, but in every single way A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

As for work with NRT, it's okay. I like it and I dislike it. Just like with any job. I did complete job training with another WAHJ and I did a voice test for ANOTHER WAHJ!

The 1st one if I pass the bilingual test, I can make up to $13 an hr! For the other one, it is on the phone but calling and scheduling interviews. I did that A LONG time ago so I've already got experience.

As for college! OMG I finished and turned in my FIRST writing assignment last Sunday. It was close to 700 words and my fingers are crossed that I pass it and do good on it -- since I am NOT the best writer.

I love all my classes though, well I only have TWO but they are awesome!

Life is sure good and it just seems to get better and better! I am losing weight, losing my debt, gaining my B.A. in my favorite subject, and have a great guy. <3

That's all for now. Just wanted to quickly update you all.


And uh Ojos Verdes? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BLOG? I miss reading your juicy love stories and updates about your life! :( Hope all is okay with todo!

And I hope all is okay with ALL of YOU! :D

1 comment:

Ojos Verdes said...

Hola Megita.
Yes....Ojos Verdes has been dismantled!!! It somehow fell into the eyes of someone I had blogged about, someone who was quite the hot topic of one of my posts. No, not my EE or MNM or even EVLIF. But, It could have caused a lot of embarrasment for this person and he asked me to remove it. SO, I decided to just remove the entire thing being that the internet is really not as annonymous as we think it is! Besides, now that I am back to work full time and getting up every morning at 5:15am (ugh) I have less energy to blog about mi vida loca....and loca it continues to be. I am glad you enjoyed mis adventuras, but I realized after this happened that it could just as easily be read by someone else for a very embarassing outcome!!! La Gringa mas Bella tiene mi e-mail si tu lo quieres, puedes pedirlo de ella. Glad to hear that all is well in your mundo and i will keep reading your blog as well.