Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Still Alive! LOL

Just a quick update for everyone:

I'm alive and well. Still kickin' ROFL. :D

Things are going semi-okay. Lately, I have been feeling depressed and just, well having no motivation what-so-ever. :(

I do not know what is wrong with me. Feeling a TINY bit better today. Maybe because I got out of the house this morning. Before this morning, I have literally been "chained" (haha) to my home! I work at home, study at home, and hardly EVER get out of the house unless it is to see Cele, which is like 1-2 days a week!

Lately, him and I have been spending our time A-L-O-N-E on Sundays, which is really nice. I really enjoy spending time with him.

He notices a change in me too. One minute I'm happy, the next I have a "serious tone" as he likes to call it. My mom says I could be bi-polar and I say "No way."

I think it could be because 1 or 2 things (or both of 'em together):

#1: I NEVER get out of the house anymore. Like I said: Working and studying @ home almost 24/7.

#2: Cele's situation.

#3: Both of those mentioned above.


I try not to think about Cele's situation, but literally, there are times where I feel that I either want to end things with him and have him straighten his "shyt" (b/c that is EXACTLY what it is) out, or I want to continue the relationship w/ him and see what could possibly happen.

I am trying not to think black and white with this situation. I really am. I am trying to be what I have read, a "grey thinker." Ha! Easier said than done.

So I think that is why my moods are up one minute and down the next. I saw this commercial yesterday . . . three women were discussing how their moods have changed, they are more happier, etc. and it's all because of Sam-E Complete. Well, I am going to try it for 1 month and see how it affects me. 1 month couldn't hurt me, right?




Anyways, onto news about college. Doing really good in my classes. First paper I wrote I got an 88% and the second one? Ready for this?

98%!

Holla! LOL

Work is going good. I have another WAHJ in the works and I start training for the job next weekend. I get to finish up some assessments Friday through Sunday and then the BIG stuff starts. I am hoping all works out so EVENTUALLY it can work out where I can get my own place ;) OR get some money coming in! :)


AND I just received live feedback from my boss, she says I am doing a great job: My dials are up, my quotas are very good and I am following the script to a T. How lovely! I really love my job! :)


Well, that's all for now. OH! And Cele and his uncle will be moving out of his trailer SOON towards the end of this month and MAYBE (not sure yet!) I might start spending the night there on weekends, just to get a feel and see if Cele and I could possibly get along living together and whether I'd get sick of him or not HAHA! Hey! You never know! :)

Until then . . .

1 comment:

debbie said...

you need to be proud of yourself!!!!! you have alot going on in your life, so your mood swings are only normal.. you have alot on your mind, so it's only natural on how your mood swing's operate..taking day to day is the best way to go about your situation, it will all work out in time.. love ya,debbie