Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Last Post Until After Hanna


This will be quick since I am going to work in about 20 minutes.

As most of you know (I think) Hurricane Hanna has turned into a Tropical Storm once again but it's projected path is right towards us or near us.

I am very worried and my parents, Cele and I have been keeping track of its projected path and any new info that comes up.

We might be evacuating (minus Cele -- *cries*) tomorrow evening or Thursday. It is supposed to turn into a Category 2, which could put our home and island under water. We could lose everything.

This is just awful. Cele just called me up sounding so sad. I told him that we could lose everything and we might have to go to live in another state, like NY or somewhere b/c we would have NO WHERE to live.

He told me that me and my parents could come live with him and his uncle. I MIGHT take him up on it, depending on WHAT EXACTLY happens, BUT my parents wouldn't.

Cele started crying saying that as soon as we find out if we are evacuating or not, he wants to come see me to say good bye. He doesn't know what is going to happen between me and him and he started crying SO hard. Which then made ME start crying.

This is NOT fair. I am thinking many thoughts:

(here is a messed up translation in Spanish of que kiero hacer)

Que kiero hacer es . . . quedar con mi hombre. No kiero ir con mis padres, no kiero dejar mi hombre. Lo quiero y lo amo mucho mucho, con todo mi corazon.

Pero mi madre va enojar conmigo. Pero sé que toda va estar bien con mi madre y con mi padrastro. Ellos no necesitan preocupar por mi.

Solo sé que kiero quedar aqui con mi hombre. No importa que pasa.


Am I wrong to think and feel this way? What would YOU hacer en mi situacion? Cele is much safer where HE lives then where WE live.

Que piensas?


That's all for now! Must start work! Hey, and I started college yesterday. English Comp 101, it's hard but VERY interesting!


I love you ALL and please keep us ALL in your prayers!!!!!!


No comments: