Friday, May 30, 2008

The Ped Egg!


I have been curious for a long time if this Ped Egg that is seen on TV really works. So I went to Wal-Mart (that's right, Wal-Mart, meaning that it IS sold in stores!)...

Anyways, I bought it and put it to the test.

The results???

It WORKED!!! I had really bad cracked and dry skin on my feet, felt like plastic. Now they are clear of all that and SO smooth! I would show you Before & After pics, but guess what? I was SO eager to try it that I didn't even THINK of taking any! Next time, I promise. (well IF there is a next time. 5 days later and my feet are STILL smooth with NO visibility of dry skin on 'em!)

So here is my 411 on the Ped Egg:

PROS

~Cheaper than a pedicure.
~Fast!
~No pain.
~Really smooths your feet.

CONS

~A bit slippery and slips while I use it (Maybe I just have to get used to it???)
~A bit small.
~Seems a bit fragile to me, like it could break quite easily.

STAR RATING (1-5)

**** 1/2

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?

Yes!!!



Below are some more photos of the Ped Egg:


As you can see, the Ped Egg fits right in the palm of your hand.





Here's what it looks like



The final result after filing the feet: Foot shavings. I know, I know. G-R-O-S-S.


So there ya have it. My first experience with the Ped Egg. :o)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are SO funny Megan!!! Love ya, Mommy


p.s. but you are so right that it is an awesome product! I love it myself!

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing blog that is related to Ped Egg that I saw an ad on T.V. for this product. So, I went to nearby Walmart Store and bought and could anyone believe that the feet became smooth without any pain. It is affordable too.

~*~ Megan ~*~ said...

Thanks for your comment ped egg!

I am SO glad I bought the Ped Egg, it was a great purchase as far as I'm concerned and the bottoms of my feet are STILL smooth! I've only had to use the Ped Egg one time so far! :D

See ya later and thanks again for the comment,

~Megan :o)