Friday, May 30, 2008

Cooking Academy

So I finally graduated. Here is the pic of my diploma. Isn't it lovely?



Of course, it's not a REAL one. You can probably tell by the glare across it haha. Just messing around with ya. It's from this game called Cooking Academy. It is really a neat game and I learned a few things "around the kitchen" so-to-speak. On the program though, I really did graduate lol. ;o)

Anyways, I know you are probably wondering what is going on with me and the Chivito... <3

Not much. We've been together 4 months and so far so good...hoping the relationship stays lie-free and he is who he says he is. If so, then could he be "the one"? We shall see!

Sorry I don't have much of an update for you. Oh! One more thing though: I called my college and they have my application and I was told that the academic counseling (after they receive my transcripts) well...basically in 4-6 weeks I will be starting to pursue my degree.

Sooo needless to say QUITE happy with that! I am thinking by July I will be enrolled with college and studying. :o)

That's all for now.

No comments: