Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Time Has Come To Choose . . .

So I have been thinking a lot lately regarding Cele's behavior and well, it sucks. I did not expect this at all, but now I am thinking this is why Lucia is the way she is!

*Make mental note to self (and for others!): The next time you get involved with a man who has another woman and claims SHE is to blame and that's the reason why he "loves" you, check with the other source somehow some way BEFORE believing him.*

The reason why *I believe* Lucia is the way she is, is because of Cele's drinking. I have to admit he is not into the party scene thankfully, but ya know something? It still is not good.

I am having a long talk with him today and giving him 3 choices to make. He can do all of them or 2 of them, but he MUST do one and he MUST do one before January 24, 2009.

Here are the choices:

1. Tell Lucia, his other "woman" in Mexico about me and him, that he wants to stay with me (supposedly) and that he is having a child with me. (I don't care HOW he does it, he just needs to do it.)

2. Tell his sister, who lives right down the road from him, about me and him and that he wants to stay with me (supposedly) and that we are having a child together. I also would like to meet her too.

3. Stop drinking OR AT LEAST stop getting drunk each time he wants to drink. (I can understand a few beers to relax, like a few times a month, but he does NOT need to get drunk each time he wants a beer. I'm talking he ALWAYS has to drink 6, 7, or 8 beers, but NEVER drinks more than 8!)

The decision is his. If he does NOT do at least ONE of these things BEFORE January 24, 2009 then I will have to decide from there. It will MOST LIKELY be over between us until he gets his shyt together.

I have told him that I have done this "drinking thing" before with my soon-to-be-ex and he had PLENTY of times to change, but he chose not to. The drinking became more important. NOW there is a child involved and I DO NOT want my child to suffer or be subjected to that type of environment.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox now lol! Let me know what you think and if I'm being fair.

Note: Whether it matters or not, his drinking did not start until he started having less work. He used to work 7 days a week, now it is just 2 days a week, IF he's lucky! He opened up to me and told me that when he drinks his problems go all away but then after he is sober again, bam! His problems are back and reality has returned.

No comments: