Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Time Has Come To Choose . . . PART 2!

Ok, so change of plans. I did not want to give him a LONG ultimatum and so I explained to him that he has 14 DAYS to tell either Lucia about everything or his sister about everything.

He can choose.

Either way I want to have faith that Lucia will find out.

I told him that I still want to be with him and I REALLY do NOT want to be this way, but I have to, as he is not doing ANYTHING to help or move this situation along. I also told him that it is NOT fair to this baby, NOT fair to his family nor Lucia, and it's NOT fair to me.

Lastly, I told him that IF he has NOT said anything to Lucia OR his sister by the 14 days, I am sorry but him and I cannot be together until something changes.


Just wanted to update lol! MAN THIS GUY CAN BE STRESSFUL!!!! :(

No comments: