Friday, December 26, 2008

Update On My Little Bun in the Oven!

The Prenatal Visit:

Wow! It was quite a long visit. I am going to say right away that I did not get to see my little "bun" lol on an ultrasound/sonogram. :( Was disappointed but have another appointment scheduled in January.

I got my blood taken, about 5 test tubes of it! Nearly fainted and they had to lock me in the chair, give me orange juice, and put cold washcloths on my forehead and neck lol! Thankfully, I found out that I was NOT the only one that did that!

I am going off my One A Day Prenatal vitamins today and getting my new ones, I think they are called, PreCare or something or other like that, well I'm getting those tonight and starting them tonight as well.

I still cannot believe and I am still shocked about this. Cele is not really taking it well, considering his situation with not working as much AND his other woman nor his immediate family knowing about me/the "bun".

It is not the most ideal situation, but honestly, what situation is? You can be rich and be stable by yourself or with someone else, and still, having a baby STILL might not be wise for you to do. And no one is ever ready.

Am I nervous? Yes. Am I scared? Definitely. Am I excited? At times, yes. Am I sick? The nauseous is ALWAYS there it seems now. REALLY thought I was gonna be one of the lucky ones lol! Knocked on wood too soon I guess! :)

Am I trying to be positive and stay optimistic in this situation? Of course, but it most definitely is NOT easy.

What about my motivation? Has it come back? NOT YET. I really want it back soon because I HATE having to push myself to get up in the morning, shower, eat, study, you name it: I have to push myself.

Other than that, the nurse did a pelvic exam and told me that my uterus is measuring 8 to 10 weeks. Last time I had my uterus felt it was measuring at 7 to 8 weeks, so it's growing lol!

I will be 10 weeks (give or take) this Sunday coming up. 2 more weeks and I'm out of the "danger zone."

We shall see what happens. Will try to update again. Xmas was nice by the way too.

Until then,

No comments: