Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Ultrasound!!!

Wow, it was a good day, at least FOR ME it was. For Cele, I really do not know what he is feeling, as he really does not TALK that much.

But it is all reality now!

Below is a picture of my ultrasound. Both my mom and Cele were present for it, Cele cried a little bit hehe. We both saw it moving too as well as its little heart beating...it was a flashing light! It was so cool! I have never seen anything like it in my life!

My mom does not seem too thrilled though, she did not even see the baby move nor did she see the heartbeat. I really do not think she agrees with it and does not want to be involved because of the situation, I could be wrong though as I received many cute outfits for the baby for my birthday! She got really mad at me and told me that she is tired of being a mother. I would never say that to my child, I know she was just angry at me though, so really, never say never. Yeah, I know she is stressed or WHATEVER about this. What about me? Ya think I'm not? I'm going to try and find some type of housing though so I can get the heck out of here, I'm tired of people not being HAPPY for me and feeling SORRY for me instead!

If you don't agree with this: Keep it to yourself. There are SO MANY things that I do NOT agree with that people do, have done, or are still doing. I don't go and say anything because I don't want to hurt others, ya know? (and please DO NOT think that this is meant for ANYONE in particular because it really is not. Just warning you AHEAD of time what I think. And to my close friends [ya'll know who you are!] ANY feedback that I receive from you, well you know I appreciate you not sugar-coating it! :) Love ya'll!

But I am REALLY tired of PEOPLE saying "What ifs" and "What could bes" WHAT IS, IS PEOPLE! GET THE F*CK OVER IT! And that's the LAST time I am swearing lol, that kind of stress is NOT good for my little one.

On another note, below is an ultrasound picture. The technician was really sweet. I really like my OBGYN place, still have not met the "big guy" or Dr. Dueno lol! Seems like he is invisible though I hear his name (or "Dr. D") being called while I am there. Have not seen him yet though!

I have another appointment towards the end of this month. I was told I would not have another ultrasound until I am 5 months!!! WOW! Long time!

Ok, so I think that is enough of an update for now. I have to go study again. I'm still behind but thankfully I won't be soon! :D

So I leave you with my little miracle!


5 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

That is only 8 weeks and 5 days according to your ultrasound. A baby is a blessing hon. Your mom will get over it as soon as she looks he/she in the eyes. You are so lucky mama. It is gorgeous so far so good. Screw the haters.

Susan Lechuga said...

I wish I could take credit for my blog but my dear friend anelys made it for me. She is so talented. I am pretty good at reading ultrasounds. So that is how I came up with that date. I cannot wait to find out what you are having. See I am rushing you already. You have my support mama. no matter what I am here for you.

ikaros said...

...I hope all works out well for you and your child. Let's hope the father doesn't forget his other children across the border.

IKAROS

dedmond979 said...

Your mom is just angry cause you are pregnant and with the circumstances but she will get over it. I wish you and Cele the best !!!!

Kristina said...

Hi...

I'm sort of new here, but holy wow... your life is fascinating. lol Congrats on the baby!!!

I also tend to have a thing for the Latino men so it is quite exciting to discover that I'm not the only one. : )

Oh, and I just wanted to say that the Mexicano that I like is eight years older than me and has a kid AND a psycho ex who apparently stalks me SO that being said, I can totally (in my own way) relate to the crazy goodness that you write about. Isn't it fun though? At least we don't lead typical cook cutter lives. lol

Keep up the awesome writing! Love it! And best of luck with everything!