Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taking A Break

Yep. Me and Cele are taking a break. This started yesterday actually, which was our 1 year anniversary mind you! So needless to say I never thought that this would be happening, but whatever.

It was my idea and really, I'm actually not going to get into the details of what happened because I don't need the stress of talking about it especially in my condition. I just told him that during this time he needs to think of what is important to him and what his priorities are.

We still are keeping in touch on the phone, just not seeing each other for a long while. The ball is in his court so-to-speak and when he decides what is important to him, if he wants me in his future, and if he is going to change, then that's when we'll see each other again.

He told me that he never thought I would do this. I told him that I never thought that I would have to!

He cries each time on the phone when we talk. (And they are genuine tears, not manipulating tears or whatever as some have mentioned in the past). Crying is how he deals with things when he is hurt instead of burying it inside him. I'd much rather have him be a "cry baby" or whatever than bury it inside him and have it come out FULL FORCE when we argue or what not.

Anyways, I hope that this separation is very short because I DO miss him. He's a good guy, just well, you know. He's a stubborn guy. Like most of them! :)

I am replaying Akon's "Right Now (Na Na Na)" over and over again. It kind of describes how I am feeling a LITTLE bit but it also has an awesome beat.

I'll keep everyone updated on what happens. Hoping and praying for the best with EVERYTHING.

2 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

Hugs to you Hon. I am so sorry about this. You need to relax and focus on baby Bean. It will work out just focus on fixing what needs to be fixed. I wish I was nearby so I could help. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs to you

chicadedios25 said...

Abrazos amigita.

I hope everything works out the way you want it to.