Saturday, January 31, 2009

5 Minute Update!

So I am literally going to give you a 5 minute update. So here goes....

The main reason why me and Cele were taking a break is because of my messed up hormones. That's what pregnancy will do to ya lol! But everything is good now, I was sick for the past week now and Cele spent three days by my side "taking care of me" and what not.

We both have an understanding now and that's all that needs to be said about that.

I am typing from my laptop right now. That's right. I went out and splurged a bit on myself because I figure when this baby comes, there will be NO splurging on ME lol, just on baby, so hey, this will be my LAST splurge for QUITE a while. Which is awesome. It was a great purchase. I just got it tonight from Best Buy. Would have bough it from Circuit City but hey, they are closing down if not have done that already and well, that's another blog in itself right? :)

So what else can I tell you? Oh yeah, I am 12 weeks today! And counting......;)

And I have a job interview this coming Wednesday.

OMG and my last OBGYn appt went well! Sorry about the typo, this keyboard is awesome though even though I'm not used to it, wouldn't change it for anything in the world hehe.

Anyways, we heard the heartbeat. So since we've seen the heartbeat, heard the heartbeat, and I'm now at 12 weeks without ANY problemas, the miscarriage rate goes down by SO MUCH, so that is all good news.

My little baby's heartbeat. It was an awesome thing. And the Dr. says that I am progressing wonderfully and that he is very pleased with everything too!

That's all for now. Have to catch some zzz's as I am still a bit sick and feeling under the weather.

Will check in again soon! Ok, ok, so my update was 6 minutes. So sue me! Oh and one other thing, the movie Gran Turino is a great one, so WATCH IT if ya can! ;)

~M~

No comments: