Friday, January 23, 2009

WOW! Shocking News For You!

And it was shocking news but not surprising news of course, as I already felt it in my heart that it was going to happen or that it might have already happened.

What am I talking about you ask?

Daniel is with someone else. Just like me and is also in my same situation. The guy is going to be a father! I know, I know. I am shocked just like you. A tiny bit of me feels hurt in a way and disappointed, like now this is really the end of us. Just have to get divorced.

I'm happy for him though, don't get me wrong. He knew this girl, her name is Dulce, and she was his "first love" so to speak. They dated back when he was 15 years old. He's 26 now and she is 21. She is due in March and they are having a baby girl.

Daniel knows about me too. My parents think that he lied about it all because I was the one who told him about my situation first. I didn't mean to, but he STILL has his way of getting me to talk lol. It was weird when he was asking me questions and I was asking him questions. It was like, I don't know just downright weird.

He wants to marry her too. He asked me if I love Cele. I told him yes, I do. He didn't say anything about Dulce, nothing about loving her or anything. When I asked him what was her name? He hesitated and then told me. Kind of weird to hesitate, but whatever.

They live together too and he says that me and Cele should live together too. It is the right thing.

Daniel does not seem to happy about the pregnancy, I mean Dulce's, not mine. He was shocked and said "I can't believe that you are pregnant Megan." and he kept asking me if I was taking care of myself. He asked about my prenatal vitamins, if I'm showing yet, have I had an ultrasound, etc.

It was weird talking to him about it all because we talked like we were friends. I secretly am hoping that his waiver doesn't get approved, but only because I selfishly do NOT want to see him because I know how I am, yes I love Cele SO SO SO MUCH, there is NO denying that. But to see Daniel again, especially in MY situation and with his situation? Nah, I'd rather not see him again. I think we'd both feel crappy. Maybe not though, as people DO change.

He told me that he wishes my baby was his or Dulce's baby was his with ME. I couldn't believe he said that. I think he is just being a man and "stepping up to the plate." I don't think he really loves her loves her. Hey, I give him credit though for being man unlike little boys out there who don't want the "responsibility", etc. lol (no one in particular mind you, just in general!) :)

And Dulce knows about me. He told her upfront when they started talking again. It is just SOOO weird how me and Daniel are in basically the same situations. I really am surprised at him though because he was always wanting to use condoms. Maybe he feels she is the one though.

My situation was not like that though. I think I've said this before, but Cele was SUPPOSED to be a rebound guy lol. But I fell for him and I honestly did NOT think that I could get pregnant, because when me and Daniel were a couple, it may be TMI so sorry about this ahead of time, but we had it unprotected all the time and nada. No baby was conceived lol. So I honestly thought that I could not conceive. (but then again, everything happens for a reason doesn't it?)

I know, I know. How naive! But the reason why I post basically my 'life story' is because someone out there may be reading it someday or even now and might say to themselves: "Hey, that sounds just like me!" So if ANYTHING I write sounds like your situation or how you have felt or feel, contact me! (that reminds me, I have comments I have to respond to lol! Forgive me!) :)

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So tomorrow it will be 1 year for me and Cele. I have been thinking of how to celebrate it. I am just going to get him a card in Spanish and write him a love letter telling him how much I love him, etc. etc. Ya know, all that mushy stuff.

Oh! And I'm 11 weeks today. Can't believe it. Time is going slow though. I would like to start showing already haha! :D I don't know if I am yet, could be bloating lol, but I can't fit comfortably into my regular pants or shirts anymore, already in maternity clothes! But they are pretty nice, thanks to my Mommy and Joe! :) *kisses and hugs*

Well what an update, huh? I am sure I will have plenty more and hopefully they are POSITIVE ones! I go back to my OBGYN soon and hopefully get to meet him! I also have been researching apartments and may have found one for CHEAP CHEAP rent!

Oh and spoke with immigration, and well, no decision will be made until at the end of March. I also asked Daniel when he was going to tell me about him and Dulce and the baby. He told me in person and when he came back.

I remember him telling me way long ago that he had something to tell me but he wanted to do it in person. I bet that was it.

One thing is for sure though: I don't believe that he is being honest with how long he's been with her because shortly after I got back from Honduras, he had changed. That is when I began questioning myself why I had married him, etc. AND that's why I went out with Jose and then after he "broke my heart" [lol] I went out and continued a relationship with Cele. I believe he was with her when we were still together.

So really regardless, NEITHER of us are innocent and both cheated as far as I'm concerned because we may be "broken up" but we are still legally married. I mean we are not even legally separated. But that's water under the bridge now and I feel as long as me and him can remain friends and/or civil, then things should be okay. SO WEIRD though that he's going to be a father and I'm going to be a mother! It is like this was God's plan. It's a weird one but I trust in Him, most definitely I do! :)



P.S. I remember praying to God after Daniel and I had broken up and I was with Jose. This was all before I even knew my precious Cele existed, but I prayed to God hard and said: "Dear God, Please let me conceive a baby someday with the man that I am supposed to be with. With the man that will make me happy."

Well...I know that He heard me, because I believe in Him and all that. So weird how I have had SO many chances conceiving and well, no baby was conceived until now. With Cele. So I think I might have gotten my answer, hm? :)

Ok, enough of all this. Time to go study.

1 comment:

catracho said...

Wow that was a lot in one gulp. Well, you know I knew. But until March!!! What's going on? I dont want to be here any longer and you are telling me that he's been waiting for one year now? What does that say about my case?
Take care.