Friday, February 20, 2009

I don't really have a title for this one. All I can say is that an agreement has been made and I am happy about it and so is Cele.

Real quick, as I don't feel like blogging for TOO long, but Cele and I had a serious talk today and I'm proud to say that my hormones did NOT get in the way and I was not irrational jajaja. :)

The decision: Cele is NOT going back to Mexico...until...AFTER the baby is born. I told him "I don't want you going back to Mexico at all, Cele, BUT if I HAD to choose between you going BEFORE the baby is born or AFTER, I would choose after because I want you to know your baby. So for me, could you PLEASE stay here and then go back to Mexico to fix your stuff AFTER the baby is born?"

We really had an easy talk and I find it more easier to talk to him when I'm not "all out of control" with my emotions. He agreed and even promised me. I believe him too. He even told me that that was the best idea and he had been thinking about it.

So that's that then. Let's hope and pray that Cele does NOT go back to Mexico at all and just ends up spilling all his news on the phone instead! Whatever happens, happens though. It will all work out in the end, somehow some way. :)

No comments: