Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Need A Change

I am seriously thinking about studying online. I have NO idea where to begin though. Any advice on good schools to study online with?

I was enrolled with a Medical Transcription site...M-Tec and I really liked it but I was at a time during my life where I couldn't concentrate. The Catracho I married was doing whatever the h*ll he wanted (drinking a lot, partying at any hour of the day/night, and God knows what else)...anyways, I was worried about "saving" my relationship with him at the time.

But right now, him and I are not together. I am unemployed (still searching for a job and applying, but no luck yet) and well, I don't have any other commitments. I only see the Chivito once a week now since we don't work together anymore.

Any advice? Ideas? Help me out readers! I'm SURE you all know of some good place that I can study with! Right???

No comments: