Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh My Word!

** I have some interesting news. I'm going to the library and I'll be back to blog about it soon **

Okay, so turned out the library was closed! Darn it! :o(

So here is my news:

My ex called me today. Otro mexicano. Otro tauro. A guy that I had called when I hadn't fallen for the Chivito yet and told him that he was my "one and only" and that I wanted to marry him, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I was shocked when I heard his voice on the other end. I never expected him to call, after all it had been since the end of February since we last had spoken. He told me he wanted to spend time with me at Myrtle Beach for Spring Break, those plans never came about and he never called me.

He told me that he was "sorry he hadn't called in such a long time." It was because he broke his cell phone and he had lost my number. But then, 'magically' he had found my number in his pants pocket. So he never had washed those pants then? That's what I wanted to ask him, but I would have said it and I know it would have sounded rude.

He told me that his friend that he works with was asking him about his ex novias and that he was talking about me all day with his friend. His friend called him estupido for letting me go and also because when I moved, my parents had invited him to go and live with us, but he had said 'no'. Estupido move, his amigo tells him.

My ex also tells me that his amigo has been basically bugging him and asking him "Why haven't you called her?" and "Why don't you call her?" He told his friend that he'd be calling me today.

And he did.

A part of me believes that he does still care about me, but then the other part of me believes that he is kicking himself and being pressured by his amigo.

Quien sabe though?

I really need a psychic lol! I've got all these guys who want to marry me: the Catracho I'm already married to, well he wants to 'get back with me' and save our marriage. The Chivito, the sexi mexicano that I have fallen for, well he told me right in the beginning of meeting "Megan, ya me estoy enamorado de ti, so don't make me suffer." THEN he asked me if I would marry him!

Of course I told him that #1, I'm already married and have to fix that problem y #2, I need to AT LEAST date and get to know him a year or 2 before I think about otro marriage!

Then I have this ex, his name is Marcial by the way. He tells me that he doesn't want to be lonely anymore and that he wants a change. That he wants to move down here to Georgia, get us an apartment together and share a car together.

Umm, WOW!!!

This is ALL too much right now. My ex also tells me that whenever he thinks about going back to Mexico, he stops and says "I can't because my wife is already here. You." OMG. I was like what the heck is going on?

This vida is sure throwing me some interesting things lately. Things could be much worse, I know. But this always seems to happen to me.

Why is it that when I find some guy that I am interested in, and I mean really interested in, an ex pops up from out of the woodwork.

I hate that.

I think maybe I should make a list of pros and cons with each one or algo. I am going to go loca, I can tell you that.

It's hard, one is here documented (I despise that word legal y illegal, no such thing in my book. God didn't make anyone legal or illegal. Todo el mundo is igual), and the other hombre is undocumented.

I KNOW that shouldn't make a difference, but the one who is undocumented could be caught by Immigration and shipped off back to Mexico...and I could go through todo what I went through with the Catracho that I am married to.

Ay, ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Or should I say: ¿Qué voy hacer?

No comments: