Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Talk

Okay, maybe the wrong title for this. Just didn't know what to name this blog post.

Anyways, the Chivito and I talked tonight and I was just going to talk to him face to face about the comment he made to me regarding my weight, but I decided tell him now because if I tell him later he will probably end up getting confused as to why didn't I tell him sooner.

So I told him. He goes "Did that bother you?" I said "Yes a little bit. It hurt my feelings." There is A LOT of silence through the conversation and I start to hear him sniffling. Now mind you this guy is sensitive.

He told me he wasn't crying but I think he was. I've seen him cry before (I know and I've only known him 3 months!) But hey, if he is comfortable crying in front of me/showing me his emotions, then that's a good thing right? :)

So he tells me that he will call me back at 9. Then he asks if I wanted to call him back. I said "sure" and that was that. We hang up and 9pm comes.

I call him and there is still silence and then I hear him say "Megan?" in this tiny and sad voice. I say "Yes?"

He says "Forgive me for what I said to you about your weight. I'm sorry."

I wasn't really expecting him to apologize but it is much better than what the Catracho would have said. "You're just hurt b/c I tell the truth and you don't like the truth." Nice huh? Yep, that's what the Catracho has always said.

I certainly didn't expect the Chivito to cry though. I'd much rather have someone who can show me their emotions though and who is sensitive then someone who keeps it all inside and is a cold pr*ck like the Catracho I'm married to.

1 comment:

LaGringaMasBella said...

Megita did you forgive him right away or are you still making him suffer?

I'd make him suffer a lil while.

Ever heard the saying, "Nice guys finish last"? Nice chicks do too.

Sometimes I have to put the Mexican in his place, but he does it to me too.

Don't get me wrong: I don't want a guy I can walk on.

I do want a guy I can twist a lil though and I let the Mexican have his turn too.

Plus it makes for some fun when making up too.

-Lisa :)