Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another One!

Okay, so I thought Juan called me up again....ya know? Wrong # Guy?


WRONG! We are talking and then he starts asking me questions that, ahem, Juan already knows! Turns out it is someone TOTALLY different that just sounds like Juan!

OMG.

He goes "Don't be mad, but my friend gave me your number."

I'm like "Who? Juan Rivera? He gave you my number?"

He's like "Umm, who is Juan Rivera?"

I tell him what happened and he goes, no a friend of my friend Carlos gave me your number.

What the hell? Who the heck is Carlos? (Yeah, yeah I know, hell and heck, what's the point in even writing heck right?) LOL

Turns out this guy's name is Rafa. Rafael Corio. And it's the truth b/c after talking with him I checked my caller I.D. and there was his name.

This guy is from Guatemala as well and is 21! Well, supposedly. I think he's lying b/c I asked him how old he was and he told me "Ahhh, you tell me first."

Ha! I told him I've already played THAT game once. You tell me first.

He told me "Ahhhh, I'm 21." And I lay right into him (stern but in a nice tone) "Well, how come it took you a second to think how old you are."

He laughed. I'm SURE this guy is in his 30s. Probably. Who knows? Maybe more? Maybe he is 21. But he's a Hispanic and NO OFFENSE but with ALL the experience I've got, ha! I know better to think that he is REALLY 21.

He goes "Aww 2 years less than you."

Ha! Too funny!

He also tells me that he's not married nor has a girl, but he does have 1 child with a woman. He asked me a suspicious question that not even Wrong # Guy knew, he goes "Well, you're married, right?"

I didn't know HOW to answer that question b/c HOW the HELL did he know that??? (Unless, my husband is messing with me and knows these guys....) Hmm.

Or maybe these guys know me and I don't know it yet? Whatever. I tell him my situation and then he says something weird like "Oh, well our situations are the same too!" He acted all excited that we supposedly had something in common. I asked him what he meant by that and he told me that we're "escondidos". What the HELL does that mean? I left the convo on that one and started a new one . . . needless to say I was too lazy to grab my diccionario, which was sitting right next to me. I only grab my dictionary if Cele needs help ;) LOL When I translate it now it means "hidden"? Whatever. Someone help me out please!

He also tells me that he thought I was Mexicana. He thought I was Mexican? Jeez, is my Spanish that good? I tell him "No. I'm an American." He goes "Oh, you're a Citizen." Yep. I'm a citizen. I wanted to say 'What's it to ya?' but I was nice, as I always am. LOL

He tells me "Well, that's good that you know Spanish then."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Soooo I guess my number is being circulated in Miami. Good to know ;)



P.S. This guy Rafael has called me about 100 times already. I hate to be mean but it just does NOT feel right talking with anyone while I am with Cele. Soooo I put him on my Reject list and deleted his # and info from my cell and other phone.

I also deleted Juan's pic. He's wasn't THAT cute. LOL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ojos: I don't know WHERE La Gringa is. I think she started back up working at school though. So maybe she is all busy with that? I DID talk to her recently, about a week ago.

Wow! You've got some drama and "one thing after anothers" too! Ha ha! It IS fun! IF I was single :( There are days I'm happy with Cele and other days I want to "do my own thing" and be left the HELL alone! :D


I really don't know why I wrote ya back here lol. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Debbie: Hi! *waves* So I ended up doing what you said, but he's got baggage just like Cele. I'd MUCH RATHER stick w/ my Cele. This other guy, can't believe it! My # is going from hand to hand (or text to text, who KNOWS how they do it lol!) in Miami!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



P.P.S. I was even thinking that maybe it's Daniel, ya know the Catracho I married?, havin' people he knows in Miami mess around with me....or MAYBE he wants to see if I will go for the green light w/ one of these guys to see how serious this relationship with me and Cele is? To see if he's got a chance w/ me still? WHO KNOWS!!!! (his aunt is there right now, actually) So kind of weird just outta the blue I start getting these calls.



Coincidence???

3 comments:

Ojos Verdes said...

Yeah, this all does seem to be tooooo coincidental- I would guess that it may be your ex or soon to be ex (are you even still married?). Actually, a weird thing like this happened to ME yesterday too, While I was at the gym, someone called my cell and I did not recognize the #. So I called it back and a Hispanic male answered and I asked "¿quien eres y como me conoces"" He claimed to be named Eric (have not heard that one en espaƱol) and from Ohio and acted as if we had met but I do not know any Latino Erics in Ohio- WEIRD....I think these guys who are here (and of course there are HUNDREDS of 'em) are just so lonely and happy to talk to ANYONE, especially a woman who speaks their language!!! Who knows how they get our #s...... Look for a new post from me- mas drama anoche from Jorge who is or was about to cruzar la frontera back into the U.S. - AYUDAME.

Susan Lechuga said...

Follow your heart it cannot lead you stray. It must feel good to be so desired. I wish I was. LoL. Makes me miss the single days just a little. In your heart you know what to do I wish you love and I will check up on you.

Somebody said...

Never a dull moment Megita! That's your new nickname chica LOL. WOW ... you've really been getting some attention with the wrong number guy :)

Just don't get caught!!

The Mexican would send me to Mexico in a body bag filled with rocks if he caught me chit chatting with a wrong number guy ... lucky YOU! LMAO.

~Lisa