Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wrong Number . . . One Final Last Time

So he called me again. First time using his friend's phone, next time using his cell.

I was kind of rude to him (lol) and told him I had to begin work...while I was chatting w/ Juan, Cele was calling!


Talk about one thing after another ALL at the same time! Computer probs, have to print a new script for work, ran out of ink, had to borrow my mom's ink from HER printer, rebooted my computer, Wrong # Guy called me twice, and then Cele calls!

I did end up calling Juan back and apologizing for being rude. He asked me what I do for work, how much $ they pay me, and if I could send him a pic to his cell. I already sent it. He said he will send his.

Whatever.

He also has a woman back in Guatemala along with 2 kids. Nope, NO THANKS! Already dealing with THAT lol. I'm keepin Cele ha ha ha!

Hey, at least I know and at least he was up front with me about it.


Juan says we can be amigos. Isn't that what they ALL say and then they end up fallin' for ya the next day? Sheesh. :/

1 comment:

Ojos Verdes said...

Yes, that is EXACTLY what happens! They DO fall for you the very next day....once the guy sends his picture, look out- he will be on you like white on rice LOL....talk about everything happening at once....within the past 15 minutes, I have gotten calls from David in Texas, Carlos in Georgia and my ex-esposo. Mientras texts coming in from mi EX novio Mexicano, Ricardo in Los Angeles and Juan in N.J. (all men I have met on LPM) while trying to help mi hijo with his homework and make dinner- UNA LOCURA. But I love it-lol

On another note, what is up with La Gringa mas Bella? She has not posted in about 2 weeks, which is SO not like her. Espero que todo este bien.....! Do you know what is up?