Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Countdown Is On!

That's right! You read it correctly! Cele just left my house. We've been talking ALLLL day and crying, laughing at the crazy things we usually do, talking some more, hugging each other tightly and crying some more.

It has been one heck of a day, evening, night and early morning!

He is MOSTLY worried about him telling Lucia over the phone and having her take off with the kids and Cele never see them again.

He really wants to tell Lucia when he goes to Mexico so he will be able to tell his kids face to face as well and KNOW exactly where they will be.

It makes sense. But Cele doesn't want to lose me either.

He has until September 1st 2008 to tell me his decision. I asked if he needed more time and he told me "Of course I do." Well, nothing more was said on that b/c I told him he can think all he wants to from now until Sept 1st and that is PLENTY enough time.

I told him that I do NOT want it to be this way, but I HAVE to do this, to protect my heart. He told me that he doesn't deserve to have two women, especially not a wonderful woman like me. He told me that I don't deserve to suffer. THAT got me crying and then he cried too, b/c he is RIGHT I don't deserve this. But like I told him, I believe in giving people chances. (But not TOO many lol!)

So check out the countdown I put on my blog. The countdown is ON!!!

Let's pray and cross our fingers that Cele will make the right decision! :) I told him regardless of his decision, I want him to be happy. He told me "Really?" and I told him "Of course I want you to be with me, but regardless b/c I love and care about you, I just want you to be happy. And IF you are MORE happier w/ Lucia, then what can I do? Nada."

He then cried again lol and hugged me really hard.


From everything that we talked about today, this evening, tonight and early this morning, well I think he MAY choose the decision I am crossing my fingers for. It was weird. This evening we were sitting on my floor and I told him "Te amo" which means "I love you" in Spanish and then I couldn't help it and tears just started coming down my cheeks, right when those words came out of my mouth.

I was questioning it before if I really TRULY love him, and I do. I believe that I HAVE fallen for him.

We shall see what happens, as I always say :)

OH -- I DID mention going to Mexico w/ him too and staying in a hotel while he says what he's gotta say to Lucia, the kids and his parents. He had NO problem w/ it either. He didn't try changing the subject or said 'no' either. He basically agreed, which made me feel that he isn't hiding anything else.

(I'd rather have him just tell her over the phone though about me and him and get it done and over with. I gave him QUITE A FEW scenarios and you could really tell that what I told him he was really listening to and will take those scenarios into consideration. :) )



Thanks to ToniVC for the above pic!

No comments: