Sunday, August 17, 2008

Introducing . . .

The NEW LG Shine!

(I keep forgetting to post this blog!)

I received my LG Shine about 2 weeks ago. Totally smitten with it, it's awesome! Here are the pics that I took that day of receiving the box from FedEx:











Well, the fotos REALLY don't do this cell phone justice! It looks SO much better in person, but well, you'll have to see it for yourself . . . and you will . . . that is, IF you decide to buy one lol! ;)

It's a good buy and I'm really glad that I researched it as thoroughly as I did.

Here is a little bit of what I think of this cell phone:

PROS
-It's a nifty-looking phone, quite pretty. The name matches it well, b/c it really does shine.
-Doesn't scratch up that much.
-The back of it is made of stainless steel.
-Feels very sturdy.
-I can hear really good on it.
-I have NOT had a dropped call since I switched from the Motorola RAZR V3i to the LG Shine.
-It has awesome features (some of my favorites: Notepad, Tip Calculator, Tasks, Calendar)
-The keypad automatically locks when you close the phone after 30 seconds or less. (you have the option of having it not lock though).
-It's also a mirror! (when the screen goes dark) LOL ;)
-I received it for FREE w/ just $9.99 shipping/handling!
-The camera takes good pics in bright daylight and as well close up.
-You can change the font color on your phone (when dialing) and you can also change the background to applications (I'm NOT talking about the wallpapers either).

CONS
-Have to charge it every night or the battery gets low quite quickly!
-Not a very good selection of ringtones.
-Has a joystick button that sometimes clicks on the thing I didn't want.
-Not the best wallpapers.
-The wall charger seems a bit plastic and fragile-like; my Motorola charger was more durable.
-Camera is NOT the best when taking fotos in dark places. It has a flash but to me it doesn't work that well....might have to read up on it a bit lol. (I NEVER read my manual I just "dive in" and start playin' around w/ my phone until I get accustomed to it!)

RATING from 1-5 STARS (1 being poor choice and 5 being awesome choice)

****

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT?

Yes!
But check it out first! A cell phone like this MAY be great for me, but may NOT be great for you!


It's a good buy and I really like it. My FAVORITE thing about it is it has the Notepad feature where I can write down a grocery list, etc. and then there is a Tasks feature where I can put certain things that NEED to be done that have a deadline and I can put a certain task at a certain type of level of importance.

Overall, great buy! :D

No comments: