Saturday, August 30, 2008

Think It MIGHT Be Break Up Time . . . Possibly

Not really sure though.

I'm gonna make this a painless and quick blog entry, b/c I really don't feel like blogging.

I told Cele recently that my husband (the Catracho) well he called to update me about the Immigration process, but my mom talked to him, not me. And that's the truth. I did NOT talk with him by phone.

He asked me "Give me his # so I can call him up and tell him to stop calling my girlfriend."

Uh hello! He's NOT calling to get BACK with me! He is calling to update me about the Immigration process! After all, it DOES concern me since I signed all these papers (as well as my parents too) and invested ALLLL this moolah in it.


Well fast forward to this evening. He asks me again in person for the #. Uh uh. Nope. Not giving it. You give me the # to Lucia and then I'll give ya the # to my husband. LOL THAT sure as heck wasn't happening so he was SURE AS HECK NOT getting the Honduras #!

Fast forwarding a bit more, Cele is on the bus going to his house after spending time with me. I am in Kmart with my parents and immediately after hanging up with Cele, I get a phone call. I answer it. It's the area code for where I live so I call it back.

It's this Mexican-American guy, who AT FIRST I thought was Marcial. Remember him??? My ex who supposedly "wanted me back" but for a change in his life. I said "Who is this?"

He told me that his name was Arcter. What the hell? Excuse my language but what kind of name is that? NEVER heard of it!

So fast forwarding a bit more . . . He speaks English, no Spanish w/ this one and I ask "How did you get my #?"

The convo goes a bit like this:


Him: I saw you at that club, on 17.

*Thinking of how I went to Charlie's, it's a club, and it's on 17, which is Ogeechee*

Me: What club? What's the name of it?

Him: Umm, I don't remember what it was called.

Me: Charlie's? *Yes, I know. My mistake of giving the name up to him.*

Him: Yeah, I think that was it. Anyways, I saw you at the club that night and wanted to get to know you. I really liked you. So, I asked my friend for your number and who you were.

Me: What? Who is your friend? (Since he did have a Spanish broken accent, I said....) Well, the only one I know that would have this number is Jose Melquiades.

Him: I don't know no Jose Melquiades. I don't hang out with Mexicans, I only hang out with Americans. The guy who gave me your number is American. His name is Spat.

Me: Who? Spat? I don't know him. How does he know my number? Do you even know my name?

Him: Yes, it is Megan.

Me: Wow, I don't know who you are or how in the world you got my number. I don't even know a Spat.

Him: You don't know me, I got your number from my friend.

Him: So what's up? You got a boyfriend?

Me: Yes, I do. I am with someone.

Him: Aww, that's a shame. I wanted to take you out tonight.

Me: Well, I'm sorry. I've got a boyfriend.

Him: Oh. Hey you got a camera phone?

Me: Uh yeah.

Him: Send me your picture (*WHY would he want my pic if he "already knows" what I look like?*)

Me: Umm, no I'm not sending you my pic. That would be cheating on my boyfriend. Sorry, not doing that.

Him: Well when you break up with your boyfriend, give me a call. So save this number.

Me: Umm, I don't plan on breaking up with my boyfriend.

Him: Well, you don't know what's going to happen. Life changes.

Me: Yeah, that's true. But I'm not planning on breaking up with him.



Fast forward to when after the call ends and then Cele calls me and I ask if he is near his street (because he has gotten off at his bus stop and is walking home) and I start to say that name of the street and he goes "Charlie's?"

WHOA! What? I tell him "Charlie's? Why did you say that?"

He goes "That's the name of the street, isn't it?"

I say "No, it's Sh*** L****." He goes "Oh, okay. I forgot."



Fast forward to later LATER on where I call Cele up when I get home and then we hang up, my mom tells me that maybe Cele is the one who put this guy up to all this to see if I will be honest with him and tell him that some guy called me.

So I call up Cele again and tell him. I am VERY surprised to hear that he acts all calm about it and asks questions like "What did he tell you?" and "What did you tell him?" "How long did you talk with him?" etc. etc.

Cele tells me that he doesn't know the guy and that I need to change my number. Yeah, yeah. But it's hard b/c I LOVE my #. I mean it's my #. My own unique #. LOL

I really don't want to change it. If I get a "bad" call like the previous ones I've blogged about, I've got a Reject Call List and so far, I've got 3 on there. I can add as many as I want and IF they call me, their call is AUTOMATICALLY rejected and goes to voicemail. Whether they leave me a message is up to them, not me. :) I LOVE that feature and didn't even KNOW that I had it on my LG Shine! :D

So anyways, the fact that Cele is USUALLY very jealous and concerned (and I can hear it in his voice) when it comes to his jealousy, well THIS time he wasn't. Quite weird.

So I have come to the conclusion:

#1. Either it is him and he wanted to see if I would tell him and it's his way of "testing" me.

#2. He did this to make me change my # b/c his REAL motive is to NOT have my husband (The Catracho) call me anymore.

#3. It's Jose and he's up to his old tricks again. Messin' around with me. Pendejo.

#4. OR This is REAL and some white guy HAS my number and now this twurp has it and GOD KNOWS who else! (even people in Miami, ugh).


IF IT IS Cele. Well, the outcome will NOT be good. That will mean that he doesn't trust me and is a bit controlling in a way, and THAT-WILL-BE-IT.

Time shall tell, as with EVERYTHING else. :/

No comments: