Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Flying In Like Bullets

These jobs that I applied for are and the picture to the left is how I'm feeling! I will post a list of all the Work At Home jobs that I have applied for and you shall see lol!

Anyways...........

So about a 1/2 hour ago I just had a phone interview with another company that I applied with. Their company is Westat. Awesome. The interview went quite fast. She asked me "Why do you want to work from home?"

Oh God...breathe, breathe....lol so this is what I said:

"Why do I want to work from home? Well...I have always wanted to work at home. I believe I would be great working for your company especially @ home because I am very disciplined, responsible and honest..."

It went something like that. I might have said "hard working" as well. She told me that if I didn't have any questions (after explaining what the company does, etc.) and she told me that she is going to forward my information onto to the Staffing Manager (which I've heard is a good thing) AND that I will hear something from them by email w/in 2 weeks.

OMG! I have ALL these jobs coming @ me now! Talk about confusing! Another lesson learned: "Just because you are desperate for work, don't apply at EVERY company imaginable that you come across. Just the ones that interest you at that time."

*Making mental note and adding to the life lessons I've learned*

Okay, done making the mental note. LOL

So more news: This Friday I start training for another company. I am not going to get into too many details regarding it because it's not happening just yet. Don't want to jinx anything.

Though I can TELL you that I have an interview tomorrow @ 3pm with this company called Alpine Access. ANOTHER work at home company! It's like these companies are speeding towards me like bullets haha!

I'm not complaining just feel like this is all unexpected. Mi Chivito told me though "Megan, when ya want a job SO bad, no one calls ya. BUT just when ya give up THAT is when all the calls come pouring in." He's SO damn smart. Smartest guy I've ever dated. He reminds me of my mom because she is SO smart too. Hopefully the Chivito will end up being a keeper...so far so good though! :)

No comments: