Friday, June 6, 2008

June 7th -- Chivito -- College

So last night I got to talk with Lisita (Lisa). She wrote very nice things about me on her blog...I think the same of her. She is a pretty cool chica and I hope that our plans will work out for tomorrow night! Check out her blog! (It is BETTER than mine LOL! Seriously, it is: CLICK HERE)

Anywho, we talked for about an hour about everything. It was a really nice chat and I am looking forward to meeting her, her husband and everyone else who is coming to Savannah with them! :o)

After practically begging the Chivito with "Pleeeeeeases" and "Por favors", he finally gave in and said "Okay, we go but only this once."

At first he was making up ALL KINDS of excuses LOL!!!

Here are just a few of 'em:

Excuse #1: "I don't know how to dance"

Excuse #2: "I don't like dance clubs or bars"

Excuse #3: "What if you see your ex boyfriend there and he gets mad? At me?"

I'm sorry, WHAT!? WHY would I see the Viejo there and WHY would he give a sh*t or care if I was with the Chivito? "Because I am with you" he goes. OMG! I couldn't BELIEVE what I was hearing. So I told him "I am not worried about it and you shouldn't either. The Viejo is married with 5 kids and is a P-I-G. He wouldn't get mad at you IF by chance he went there WHICH I am PRETTY sure he doesn't and won't because I don't even think he knows the place exists...don't even worry about it. You shouldn't think of that because I'm not!"

What other excuses did he come up with?

Oh yeah, which I must say it WAS a good excuse but thankfully he gave in anyways....LOL

Excuse #4: "I have to work on Sunday. I can't take off any more days because I already have taken two Sundays off the past two weeks"

Excuse #5: "I don't like how bars/clubs are...they get to crazy and rowdy"

Those are basically all the excuses he came up with.

Now here were my answers....LOL :D

Answer #1 for Excuse #1: "Oh Chivito! Neither do I. It doesn't matter. I want to dance with you and I am very anxious to do so, have been for a long time now."

He liked that and laughed lol.

Answer #2 for Excuse #2: "Let's just go. If you don't like it, we don't ever have to go again."

Answer #3 for Excuse #3: You already read what I said.

Answer #4 for Excuse #4: "But you don't have to take Sunday off. We won't stay out too late and you can still go to work on Sunday"

Answer #5 for Excuse #5: "Like I said. Let's just go and if you don't like it we won't do it again."

So I think I did pretty good for getting him to see things my way. Hey, he might really like it. I hope so. I am looking forward to many things tomorrow night! Meeting Lisa, her husband and everyone else, dancing with the Chivito and seeing him (I've missed him this past week LOL!) and also just having a darn good time because I haven't been out since March!)



I am just hoping things work out. I've called the club we are supposed to go to but for some reason their # is disconnected! My worst thought: They closed down JUST like that other Latin club, the Conga.

Now the Chivito mentioned another club we could go to. He said the name and I don't remember the first few words of it but it ended in "loca"...that could be an exception.

And then there's Charley's Night Club. Can't located ANY phone number but I know it's there. But THAT is where the Viejo took me and I don't really feel like bumping into him LOL. But ya know what? It's Lisita's noche! Wherever she wants to go (IF that other club isn't available) then ¡Vamos!)



On another note...two things actually.

The Chivito STILL has not shown me his I.D. My mom and I discussed it and we think he is hiding either his name or his age. Maybe even both. I am leaning more towards the age thing. Yes, once again I could be dating an older man. Grrrrrrreat. :o/ Hey, as long as he has NO baggage (married/kids like the other one) then that's fine. But I just PRAY he's not 40 something or even CLOSE to 40! Ugh, that'd be just T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!!

Maybe he is telling me the truth though and his amigo REALLY DOES have his I.D. I don't know though. Sounds too good to be true and usually when things are that way, they turn out for the worst. At least that is what I have seen and gone through.

Oh well...what will be will be.

I've GOT to find SOME WAY to see his I.D. He does have a GA I.D. but it's not real.

Hey, maybe it's a "macho" thing with him why he won't let me see his Mexico I.D.

Who knows? ¿Quien sabe?



On another note....regarding my college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My transcripts from my previous college have been received to the new college. But the academic evaluation will take up to 6 weeks. Ugh.

They have received my financial aid (FAFSA...remember that post lol?) information and now I have to fax some documents over to them and THEN I will soon find out all about the financial aid stuff. YAY!!!!!

The financial aid adviser told me that they want to get me started in July, since that's the next term. The latest would have to be August though.

PRAY FOR JULY!!!!! I am SO bored during my days home of doing practically N-A-D-A productive and I REALLY want to get studying!

That's all that is new for me right now!

Hope all is well with my readers. :D

No comments: