Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tackling The Closet

Oh my! Today is the day. I've been putting it off forever and I can't BELIEVE I'm about to put a pic up of what the closet looks like right this minute. Brace yourselves. You are about to see a BIG mess with a BIG Little Tykes house on top that I HAVE to sell! Anyone want it? I'm selling it as well as a pink small house (and ALL accessories) for like $35 or even $30. It's yours lol. I plan on putting an ad on Craigslist though and on some mailboxes around here because it's time for these houses to go lol!

Well I've stalled long enough....here is my closet right now.




Are you sure about this? Click the "X" to get out of here. You still have time lol. :o)



Okay, brace yourself. In a few moments you will be seeing a TERRIBLE mess. You may not even ever want to read my blog or talk to me again. Are you SURE about this, are you SURE you wish to continue?

Okay then, I gave you many chances to back out of this. Here we go....




Nice isn't it? Please ignore the messy desk to your left and the messy dresser to your right. Actually how about you just click off my blog and pretend you never saw ANY of this? Sound good? Hey, let's just blame it on a tornado. I've had enough dreams of 'em lately...anyone knows what the means???


Well I'm off to get started. I plan on this only taking a few hours. Wish me luck and PRAY for me that I don't see any spiders! Ugh. :o/ No roaches either!

2 comments:

chicadedios25 said...

Looks like my closet right now. I have been putting off any house cleaning recently bc I am lazy and now that Carlos and I are split-I am enjoying the freedom of no one yelling at me over it.

Somebody said...

OMG! Are you hiding in my bedroom???

If I had a house in my closet I'd swear you were here. If you wanna sell those things post the pics up of just the houses Megita LoL. I can't see 'em.

I listed to that voice thing at the top, cool, later I'll record mine.

I'm getting better but it's like 6 a.m. and I haven't slept all night long because I still hurt.

Have fun cleaning and organizing ... wish you could do mine :(

I bet you wish you didn't have to do yours! :)

~Lisa