Friday, June 13, 2008

Mitsubishi Decision

First of all, I have to tell you about the new song that gets me movin' a bit. "Bring It On" by Goose. It's a techno-pop type song I guess. I really just like the beginning of this song, ever since I saw the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2008 commercial. Forget the '96 or '97 Eclipse I wanted in black, I'd like to plan on getting my "new dream car" the Lancer Evolution 2008.

Yeah, it may only be a dream now (it's $35,000!), but this is a NICE little car! and all dreams can become reality right? If I'm lucky and work hard I'm sure they are! ;o)

Check out the nice pic of it below compared to the Eclipse I wanted lol, I'd say that the Lancer comes in 1st place.




Well, I don't know. The black Eclipse still has my heart. I like the features of the Lancer though. Oh well, I've still got P-L-E-N-T-Y of time to decide LOL!

No comments: