Monday, June 23, 2008

New Transformation

With my room, that is. Working on this cuerpo of mine slowly but surely. I can kind of see a small difference in my waistline...I've been eating 2 eggs a day. It works! I am proof, well kinda like I said. The eggs don't do any magic just make you full ALLLL day and you don't feel like snacking all that much. We shall see how long I keep it up. I am sure I'll get tired of eggs in the mañana all the time lol! That's a different post in itself anyways.

Back to my main post: New Transformation. I didn't just clean my closet, I went all out and rearranged my room. I will TRY to find a pic of my room before but I can't promise you, I will do the best that I can. It still is a BIT cluttered but I've come to the conclusion that NADA in life is perfect. No person, no house, no room...definitely not mine anyways haha! The picture above by the way is my definition of a "new beginning" since it is a sunset and therefore a new day is beginning. Like with my room I feel it is a new beginning of some kind. :)

Here are the pics of my "new" closet.



Yep, let's open the door a second time . . .





. . . and peek inside, shall we?





Ta-da! Yeah right, if ONLY it were possible!

What you see above IS still my closet but with just about everything
outside of it.

Here's what it looks like now: Kind of embarrassing but oh well, NO
closet is perfect, right?


Still a bit cluttered but look below!



My feet are IN my closet! I am STANDING in it! Milagro!



Of course I WISH my closet's floor looked like THIS (below)




Okay enough about my closet. Want to see what Cotton was doing during the WHOLE time I was cleaning the closet? He's SO adorable! (He was sleeping on his "papi's" shirts that my step dad found and brought home for me to give to Celestino -- I told Cotton "These shirts are going to go to your Daddy" and the WHOLE time after I said that, where was he? Sleeping on the two shirts I gave the Chivito. He's a VERY intelligent cat. You must think I'm crazy huh? To call the Chivito "Daddy" when talking about my cat Cotton. He is all for it though, he laughs and thinks it's cute so fine with me lol!


Can ya find him? Gosh I love him to pieces lol!



Part TWO of this "cleaning spree". Next up is my shower, though I cleaned that a while ago so that really doesn't count now does it? Oh well, I'm showin' it anyways! (don't have Befores and Afters by the way either)




And now for the LAST part of doing my room. Three pics of my new room. It took me 2 to 2 1/2 hours to move everything and it went quite quick, quicker than I had expected!








Sooo that's it! I still have to try and find pics of how my room was before though. In the closet pic you can see to your left though how the desk was. Now that's where I put my dresser and my desk is, well obviously you can see for yourself! In the corner at an angle. It's still a bit cluttered like I've mentioned before but I feel it is more space, like it's more open. Fine with me especially for when I find and get that WAHJ!

*WAHJ = Work At Home Job
*Sunset picture, thanks to sarah_peters1 on Flickr.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!!! LoL, the cat sure looks exhausted! ;)

~*~ Megan ~*~ said...

Thanks!

Man it was hard work! But I feel less cluttered in my life now lol. Still have to do under the bed and under the bathroom sink lol. All in due time though!

Yes, Cotton does look exhausted! But he didn't "help" me at all he just slept the whole time! Each time I threw another hanger onto my bed his tailed wagged, well maybe he was "tired" from wagging his tail SO much haha! :D

~Megan :o)